It is the mission of Blue Jacket, Inc., to provide ex-offenders the tools and opportunities necessary to become—and remain—productive members of our society. Our commitment and dedication to this mission does not end when you complete and graduate our Career Academy.
Trust takes time and effort to gain back. Now that you’ve graduated from 60 hours of Career Academy training, you are eligible for Opportunity Staffing, our in-house alternative staffing enterprise and d.b.a. of Blue Jacket, Inc.
As you continue your pursuit of a career, not just a job, we are here to assist you. Opportunity Staffing works exclusively with Blue Jacket graduates, meaning you are not competing with anyone who walks in off the streets. You have proven through your actions that you are serious about earning your second chance, and have developed a rapport with staff that will allow us to make trusted recommendations to employers.
Once you have graduated from Blue Jacket’s Career Academy, you are eligible to use Opportunity Staffing for life, so long as you do not receive any new criminal charges. Utilize our professional networks and receive assistance with writing résumés and cover letters as you pursue a long-term career.
In order to apply for Opportunity Staffing, the following requirements must be met:
- Graduate from 60 hours of Career Academy training
- Complete an Opportunity Staffing Application (Available during the Career Academy; prior graduates can pick up an application at our office)
- Provide 3 references (2 professional and 1 personal) with valid phone numbers with your application
- Attend Opportunity Staffing Orientation and complete all necessary paperwork (Available during the Career Academy, or scheduled on an individual basis for prior graduates)
- Complete an Opportunity Staffing Interview (Available during the Career Academy, or scheduled on an individual basis for prior graduates)
If you are a Blue Jacket graduate and have completed all of the eligibility requirements listed above, please visit our Job Board for current employment opportunities.