Why support Blue Jacket?
Blue Jacket provides education, training, and opportunities to any disadvantaged person who is striving to earn a second chance at gainful employment. We define productive as working toward a career, shedding the need for public assistance, and remaining out of trouble. A safer community attracts more economic development, which benefits all residents.
We rely on the community's donations and volunteer support to allow people with criminal pasts, hungry for a second chance, an opportunity to attend our training.
Email Tony for more information.
In addition to monetary donations into our scholarship bank, there are many other ways to support Blue Jacket and our mission.
Other needs include:
- Business Professional Clothing for our Clothing Bank
- Garden tools and supplies for our Urban Garden
- Mock Interviewers to help prepare clients during the Career Academy
- Employers to provide feedback and answer questions to clients at our Employer Roundtables during the Career Academy
- Volunteers for various Blue Jacket projects and special events
To find out more about volunteer and donation opportunities, please contact us at (260) 744-1900. Blue Jacket will provide Charitable Donation receipts for tax purposes on all donations.